Tuesday, October 14, 2014

automne 2014: Meal plan 10/13-10/19

I am ahead of the game this week (for once). I have next week's meals all planned out and they are fall/Halloween themed! I feel like a really organized blogger mommy that has cool, homemade surprises ready all month long. There are six days of meals because Friday or Saturday is going to be an eat out night. I haven't tried any of these recipes except for the grilled hamburgers & hot dogs so I don't have any reviews for them. Most of the recipes are from the October/November issue of Allrecipes Magazine and a few are from Relish which I got in my Sunday's paper.





Enjoy!

Monday:
Country Style Steak
Mashed Potatoes (I usually use this recipe)
Broccoli & Cheese Steamer (I like Green Giant's boxed ones)

Tuesday:
Ultimate Chicken Fingers
Homemade Mac and Cheese
Corn Steamer

Wednesday:
Calzone Snake
Texas Toast Dip'n Sticks (on sale at my local Farm Fresh this month)
Green Salad

Thursday:
Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
Corn (I like Green Giant's Frozen niblet corn 12 pack)
Parmesan Knots

Friday:
Eat out Night

Saturday Brunch:
Baked Denver Omelet
Bacon
Crunchy Apple & Grape Salad

Sunday:
Easy Brown Sugar Pork Roast
Apple Walnut Cranberry Salad
Sweet Cooked Apples
Apple & Twix Pie


None of these recipes are my own, nor am I paid for my opinions by any companies mentioned. Just my honest opinion. Please follow the links provided for original recipes. I am just a stay at home mom trying out delicious recipes by other super awesome cooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment