Monday, July 28, 2014

été 2014: July 28th: Thrift Haul

On Sunday, my mother and I made a quick morning run to one of our favorite thrift shops. I picked out a few things in my hunt for summer/fall transition clothes and maybe to wear on our trip to Middlebury, Vermont in August.



Delia's Cotton Top $.99

I plan on wearing this little top like everyday. Comfy and loose just like I like my everyday mommy clothes. I can wear this now with cut-offs and later with jeans, a chunky sweater, and Converse.

Old Navy Dress $2.00

I plan on transitioning this into fall with a neutral loose sweater. I can see it now. With a cute pair of booties and I have a cute and comfy fall mommy outfit.

Old Navy silky button down $5.99

I will probably end up dressing this up for a date night or bar night with the fiance. Jeans and chunky gold jewelry.

Aeropostale skirt $2.99
I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna wear this. I see this style of skirt all over the internet but I will probably put on a loose, white tee, tuck in the front and wear a pair of gladiators. I may try it on and hate it forever and banish it to the back of my closet. It's a toss up.

Children's Place tee for C-Bot $1.99
Sometimes this thrift doesn't have a great selection of kids' clothes in C-Bot's size. All i picked up for her this time was this Children's Place Ice skating tee. 

I spent $21 bucks (I also got some books and a DVD for C-Bot not pictured). 

The thrift store is Second Chance Thrift and I highly recommend it. They are very careful about where they put their tags (so no holes like the Salvation Army jerks do). The girls who work in there are great and I always find some pretty trendy stuff. Plus, it's neat and clean. Definitely check them out!

When I get to wearing them I will post up selfie outfit shots. Let me know how you like my mommy styling!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment